Women and Children Legal Research Foundation) WCLRF(conducted different awareness raising programs.For better implementation of these programs, the program’s purpose, the subject and title, the level of trainingsessions,and duration of awareness raisingwere determined by WCLRF team. WCLRFalso have conducted different types of educational and capacity building programs such as daily programs, monthly programsand annual programs. In the awareness raising sessions- the type of program, the quality of each program were based on the necessityand scheme ofexpertise).
In addition, the organization hasconducted different types ofawareness raising programssuch as,conducting conferences atnational, provincialand regional levels and conducting awareness raising programs through Mullah’s of mosques especially, on Friday prayer’s speeches. Further, a series of roundtable discussionsatdifferent levels, were conducted by WCLF. Meanwhile, the organization has conductedone-day, two-day and three-day awareness raising trainings for specific beneficiaries based on the selected subjects. Other activities include conducting Focus Group Discussions and consultation meetings.
Similarly, WCLRF, conducted awareness raising throughbroadcasting spots, billboards, distribution of brochures, posters,and calendar which contain the messages on women and children rights.
TOPICS OF AWARENESS RAISING SESSIONS:
- Training manual on methodof research for social sciences area.
- Training manual on method of research for local researchers.
- Training manual on methods of legal research, especially onelimination of violence against women fromreligious and legal perspectives.
- Training manual on adoption of gendermainstreaming issues in Afghan national economic policy.
- Training manual on women’seconomic empowerment and allocation of budget for gender issues.
- Training manual on role of inheritance on long-term progress of women’s lives.
- Educational handbook on role of Mullas (religious people) and marriage registration officer on women’s economic empowerment.).
- Educational handbook onthe elimination of sexual harassment against women and girls.